Let us help you decide between the Ford Escape and Chevrolet Equinox!
Sometimes choosing the right vehicle can be tricky and time consuming, but we here at Group Wholesale are here to help ease the buying process. Take the Ford Escape and Chevrolet Equinox for example - both small SUV’s with big advantages - great fuel efficiency and capacity to carry your loved ones safely. But they also have their differences that could make you decide to choose one over the other.
Both vehicles have an All Wheel Drive (AWD) drivetrain, and also pair an automatic transmission to a 4 cylinder engine. However - still slightly different:
○ Turbocharged 1.5L inline 4 cylinder engine
○ 25 MPG city, 30 MPG highway, making it a solid commuter
○ Top rated SUV for the 2019 year
○ Turbocharged 2.0L inline 4 cylinder engine
○ 23 MPG city, 31 MPG highway making it a slightly better option for long commutes
○ 2020 JD Power Award for performance
Each vehicle with their unique styling that stands out from the crowd, and provides a smooth and easy driving experience. Couple features to note, like the dual LCD front screens in the Ford Escape, and dual zone climate control in the Chevrolet Equinox - may be big deciding factors in your purchasing decision. Both vehicles even feature the same general layout, so both vehicles are equally as comfortable - surely you cannot go wrong with either from Group Wholesale Inc.